Saturday, November 1, 2008

melting sticky ooze



So, yesterday the sun wasnt exactly out. But still it reached 38c (sounds better than 100.4f, which sounds better than 311.15 kelvin)!

I hope I can take this shot again when the jacaranda has more blossoms out and the hollyhocks arent drooping in the opressive heat. I stayed inside, where it was only 30c, as much as possible.

Today I am being dragged off to locations unknown, I will bring valium and a camera. Fingers crossed. (If I am absent tommorrow, assume I am merely recuperating.)

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Oooh, cool purple sky!

Hope you don't melt out there - try to stay in the shade if you can't stay inside!

Lavender said...

BetteJo the purple is hiding the grey LOL but I made the flowers orange for you :)

kj said...

and here i am heading into winter, lavender...