Saturday, November 8, 2008

Invisible Perch!



I enjoy the LOLz over at I can haz Cheezburger. It took me awhile to not be annoyed with the (deliberate) mis-spelling of words, because I love words more, but now Im quite at 'home with the downies'. (LOLz)

I thought about sharing this photo with them, but when I looked at the fine print it seemed to me that that would be granting them permission to use it where ever they liked (ie: off line in print as well). So if I understood that correctly, heck no!

6 comments:

inadvertent farmer said...

Cool picture!

Mispelled word still bother me!

BetteJo said...

You practically have to unlearn English in order to read that stuff, but I love the kitten pics, can't help myself.
So - where IS the perch?

Melanie said...

OK I looked and looked at this pic to see the trick. Did you take it just before it landed? Maybe you will keep it a secret? I know I would, for maybe a minute because I have such a big mouth.

Lavender said...

inadvertent farmer Sometimes I marvel at the way they do spell some things - I just hope it doesnt 'spread'! LOL Thanks for stopping in !

BetteJo LOL I hadnt thought of that, but youre right!
There is no perch! Arent I a sneak? The little guy was hopping up the wood pile, and the camera just happened to catch him between wing beats!!! Cool huh?

Melanie See, you figured it right! The little guy was hopping up the wood pile, and the camera just happened to catch him between wing beats!!! I thought it was way cool!

Ces Adorio said...

Hey, I like this bird series!

Lavender said...

Ces Such cute little feathered friends!