Ive been tagged for two memes this week. First by Louise of My Journey to Eliminate Debt for Eight Random things about myself....heres the deal:
1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) Tagged people post their eight things and these rules.
4) End your post by 'tagging' eight new people to play.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for these instructions.
So - here are eight random facts about me, drum roll please...
1) Iam Resplendent In Divergence. Its true, but its a borrowed phrase. Im curious if anyone reading this can name the song I borrowed it from. No prizes on offer for the correct guess other than a sense of satisfaction.
2) I hate talking on the telephone. I probally wouldnt even call an ambulance if my right arm fell off unexpectedly.
3) Although I always talk about my great love of birds, I actually see myself as a cat person. I have two cats, Aurora and Priapus. You'll meet them here one day.
4) I have 26 budgerigars (parakeets) at the moment.
5) On this blog I refer to my husband as "The Most DH", because he really is. Sometimes, you just get really really lucky in life.
6) I hate sports on television. I think sports are for playing, not sitting around on the lounge watching. Actually, Im not terribly excited by watching television full stop.
7) I love lentils, with garlic and a bay leaf.
8) I love children, with lemon pepper and capers.
Now, who shall I tag? Ive got to admitt that Im not sure a whole lot of my fave bloggers want to be tagged - so I will list some now, and owe you all the rest of the eight later. OK?