Today - 10 things I Love!
1) The Most DH. No, you dont need to go and get a bucket now, I will stop right here.
2) My Birds, of course! Hardly a surprise.
3) My two kitty cats, Aurora & Priapus. They are really great buddies, especially on these cold winter nights. But there are other perks as well. When I arrive home, at least one of them will greet me at the door with a purr. Or when Im unwell or feeling blue, they take turns sitting with me till Im better. Oh sure, sometimes they ignore me with a vengance, but they are cats! Thats just part of who they are.
4) The ever-expanding gardens. Im not big on grass, each summer more grassy lawn is turned into garden beds. DH loves having less to mow each year.
5) While most of the garden is given to native flowers and shrubs (to feed the wild birds, of course!) we do keep a small veggie patch. One of my greatest veggie gardening loves is the tomato. And the best way to eat a home grown tomato, is while its still warm from the sun. Try that yourself next summer.
6) The sound of a breeze through leaves.
7) That special orangey-pink colour of light that comes late on a rainy day, when the sun slips below the clouds on the horizon.
9) Finding the good in a bad situation. This sometimes requires a twisted sense of humour.
10) The Exclamation Point! I must really love the exclamation point, as I use it far too much! Bad punctuation habit! Egads!
Why not share something you love in the comments?