Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogs, Beads & Tunes



Its autumn here in Oz, and the roses are making thier last show for the season. The bees are still hard at it too.


Ive had two good sessions making beads! I felt 'The Love' returning, and I didnt want to turn off the torch - good stuff!


Maybe nothing to call the Guggenheim over, but some simple, lovely beads. The break seems to have done me good. I should have something to show you in a day or two.

If I ever get to build my dream studio - a big honkin' disc changer is on the top of my list. I like music while Im torching and during my last session, it occured to me again how ecclectic my taste in music is, take yesterdays 'set':

Dr Didg - Serontonality
Ocean Colour Scene - Moseley Shoals
Santana - greatest hits
Cake - Fashion Nugget
Cream - Strange Brew, the very best of
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Hot


Are you a blogger? Would you be interested in periodic tips by others who blog? Got something you'd like to discuss with other bloggers? Lori Greenberg runs a group on Yahoo, Art Blog Co-op. Maybe youd like to join? You wont be inundated with emails from this group, but the ones you get will always have a useful nugget of info for you. Lori Greenberg's Blog is always a good read too - check her out!

2 comments:

Lori Greenberg said...

Thanks for the mention, Lav!!! Come on over everyone...I don't spam you, really.

I'm excited about my roses too, here in Arizona, US. I'm already mourning the day they stop blooming even though it's months away.

Lavender said...

Cheers Lori, Its the least I could do.

Summer always goes so quick doesnt it - gather ye rosebuds while ye may!