BetteJo of A Bead a Day has kindly awarded me The Power of Schmooze Award...Thanks BetteJo, Im tickled pink! (Many apologies for not having shared the news sooner!)
Today I was tagged for the 8 Random Facts Meme by Patty of News from the Left Coast! Thanks for choosing me Patty!
So now, in the spirit of Randomness - I give you 8 Random Things About Me as fast as I can - so that they are as Random as I can get them.
1) Im a big chicken when it comes to tagging people for memes.
2) I have blond hair and blue eyes, but wear black mascara. I hate the way I look without my mascara. (I even wear it to bed!)
3) I once had my hair cut very short and dyed it black. For a week or so everywhere I went people said to me "Oh, I see youve decided to go back to your natural colour!" and Id scowl at them. When I saw these same people several weeks later, my blond 'roots' were showing...and I just smiled at them - vindicated!
4) I say "Meow" alot. This used to drive The Most DH crazy. He would ask me a question, Id say "Meow", he would say "But, what do you mean by that?". After many years together, he has figured it out. (It means many different things, much like when a cat says it!)
5) Im Loveable!
6) Im energetic, always doing two or more things at once. If I sit still, I fall asleep - whats up with that?
7) If I could have one piece of technology implanted in my body - it would be a camera. Seems Im always missing great shots while I go to get the camera or wait for it to turn on or 'process' the last shot....having one "on board" would be terribly handy!
8) CYCLING!! Im so loving the new bike and am doing 10K (a bit over 6 miles) a day 5 days a week. Next goal is to do 10K a day 7 days a week - after that - MORE!!!!
Have a great night everyone - tommorrow we go back to the Nest for an update - Cheers!