Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oncidium, another unknown specimen


If we had it to do all over again, we would have invested in the metal plant tags that you emboss the names into. That way the sun cant just fade the names from the tags, leaving you with a collection of plants you dont know the names of.

But there is no doubt in my mind that this is an Oncidium, which one I cannot say.
____________

Between my ears..................its been an hour since I typed "between my ears". Ive gone off and hung out some laundry, sat down again and nothing.....out again and brought in some firewood, try again - nothing! Etc.

I dont know what Im feeling. What I can say is that since last Monday I have had some more hours where I felt happy, so at least that is a going trend. Hooray for that.

There is also always the battle in my head between the open part of me that wants to share, and the paranoid part of me that says "You might want to run for office someday and not have something stupid you said on your blog get in your way".

Silly me, or Smart me? Only time can tell!

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Pretty flower, whatever it is!

The Internet is a huge and powerful thing. I tell my kids - don't put anything on the Internet you wouldn't want a potential employer to see. But, they are just starting out. I do try to keep in mind who may read what I write, but yeah, I imagine there is some omission. Be comfortable with what you put out there I guess.