Saturday, February 28, 2009

Galaxy #1221Z3 meets LG U990


Long Story Short:
Cell phone contract ended
Got new phone with new contract
Added one of my beads to new phone
We all lived happily ever after
The End





Totally groovy bead Im so glad I kept for myself, I loved making Galaxy beads.

I miss making beads! Beady types will notice how dodgy the wire wrapping is. I could hardly believe how difficult such a simple thing has become with these hands of mine, even with dead soft wire. But Im pleased I got it done and can now enjoy this little fellow. (9 x 14 mm)

Totally groovy phone, totally! I would gush about it in more detail, but we arent that sort of blog. Will say this, IT ROCKS!

_________
I do find I spend alot of time playing with the little fishy...he swims around on the screen on his own, but if you touch the screen - he swims over to investigate. My goodness, I am too easily entertained these days.

PS: Ces- I had the macro out to shoot shells with the same day I took these shots - will have them up shortly!

6 comments:

sandy said...

Gorgeous bead!!! And the way you photographed it is incredible. Are you other beads shown somewhere on your blog. I'd love to see them.

BetteJo said...

It IS a beautiful bead! It must be so sad not to be able to make them but oh my - your photos are wonderful!

Ces Adorio said...

Oh my gosh! This bead is heavenly! Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Oh! You make beads!? Too good :)

- Bhavesh

Barkfoot said...

That bead reminds me of the collar on Orion the cat in the film 'Men in Black'...

My Budgies of the fictional town of Budgewoi said...

stunning bead - u made it? wow. ditto barkfoot.
Bud.